self portrait

My photo
Pure water plus orange juice and a slice of tiramisu cake. That could be enjoyed while you have watching humorous movies inside the dropped snows Eiffel tower.

June 02, 2008

colorful



Time it kills me everyday just asking you to stay
Just trying to find my way, it happens everyday

You don't know how much I, I need you
Please don't go
You're so wonderful
This I swear, this I know

What you do
When you do the things you do
They're so you

So thanks for your help

So stare and see that this is me,
and I will be just what I need to believe
that something is what I'm gonna be.
And what you do is what you do and what I do needs to be true.
The things I do maybe need to be thought through,
but just remember what's right for me, might be not right for you.

No comments: